Gerald, Jun,
  I'm assuming your speaking about the drag and drop customizer
working.  I just downloaded firebird onto one of my linux boxes and
tried this again.  Yes, it's working in firebird on rh9.  I also tried
on IE6 on windows and it is working there also.

Gerry Reno

--- Gerald Stampfel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Jun Yang schrieb:
>
> > I just tried it on IE 6.0, Firebird 0.7 and Mozilla 1.5.  All
> worked.
> >

> I tried it too on IE6.0 and it worked for me.
>

> -
> Gerald Stampfel
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Gerry Reno
mailto: grenoml at@ yahoo dot. com
(if mail bounces please retry later - spam rapidly fills up mailbox)