On Tuesday, December 2, 2003, at 10:45 AM, Suchisubhra Sinha (susinha) wrote:

Hi David,
 this is for you.  I am  looking at  the code and what  I get
In package org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.portlets we have  class
CustomizeSetAction.
There in buildPortletList  method, you  are checking for portlet  has
media or not.
Is there any  chance we can  make html  default.  What I am  asking,
can  we make html  as default media type if media for a portlet  is
null?

Hi Suchi,

Best to send these questions to Jetspeed-dev since it could involve a patch.
I don't check Jetspeed User much when Im deep in development...

Anyway could you send a patch to the jetspeed-user list and I'll review it

David