According to my experience you can also get this error if Jetspeed/Torque is not able
to access the database because the user used does not have the right proviliges. This
is very common problem and, unfortunately, it gives rather opaque error messages.
Stefan

Am Thursday 18 December 2003 11:25 schrieb adarsh:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on release build of jetspeed.i have changed the
> jetspeedresource.properties file.do we need the jetspeed source for
> importing the blob or is there any way by which we can do import with
> release build of jetspeed?
>
> Thanks In Advance
> Adarsh

Stefan Kuhn M. A.
Cologne University BioInformatics Center (http://www.cubic.uni-koeln.de)
Zülpicher Str. 47, 50674 Cologne
Tel: +49(0)221-470-7428   Fax: +49 (0) 221-470-7786
My public PGP key is available at http://pgp.mit.edu