Thanks

David Sean Taylor wrote:

On Wednesday, January 7, 2004, at 10:54 AM, Jeff Marshall wrote:

David,
I must be missing something.
In JloginUser the doPerform method catches LoginException doPerform(*) returns in the Exception block. I do not see how the code at the bottom of the doPerform method is executed. It looks like if the user is not logged in, the code:
if (JetspeedSecurity.isDisableAccountCheckEnabled())
{
boolean disabled = JetspeedSecurity.checkDisableAccount(data.getParameters().getString("us ername", ""));

is not called
Jeff
===

I've tested it here and you're right it don't work
I submitted a patch, give it a try

David