What you said was right. I tried viewing the JSP in opera and it does not like it at
all...it works in IE though..cool..i was pretty happy to see that. I will look up the
javascript and see what happens...I was planning to search the web for the
javascript...any sites where i can find this info,

Thanks,
Archana

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/23/04 04:48AM >>>
Hi Archana,

>Thanks for the snippet. It really did give me an idea. I should be able to
>put in my JSP too  here right? Do you think there will be any problem? Will
>try it with one of the JSPs i have.

Yeah it should work fine. Basically you can put pretty much any HTML code
that can appear inside the body tag into your portlet code. If you look at
the HTML jetspeed generates all your portlet code  is inside a table column
(td tag).

The CSS method is quite straight forward. But you might have to check with
different browsers to see if it works OK.

The javascript method is a bit more tricky. If you add the same portlet more
than once to your page then there will be name clashes (HTML ID attributes ,
javascript function names etc)

>By the way i'm a toastmaster member too. Are you?

Yeah I joined couple of months ago. Its definitly fun !

Roshan