Hi all,

 I also performed operations on tables but when a new
row is inserted in turbine_user the portal homepage is
showing errors.This is the case when the password for
the user is updated.There is no default.psml file for
the newly created user.

  I am also interested in knowing how to update a
portlet dynamically.I have a jsp form and a servlet is
invoked when the form is submitted and i want to
update the portlet after form data is processed.

Hope i'm clear.

Thanks Prasad for your quick response.

Regards
Raju