We are running into a problem that people using Struts may have run into.

1.  We submit from a JSP page and the action required is an insert in the
database
2.  Insert is successful and we get back the pane with all portlets
displayed.  We have code in our action class that does the redirect and
provides a new JSP template for display
3.  When we refresh the page, the Insert happens again.  Obviously because
the URL still contains the previous insert request that was submitted so the
Insert happens again.

So I understand that I need to change the URL through some type of client
redirect.  Has anybody run into this problem and found a solution?

How is this done in Struts?

pramod