On Fri, 2004-02-06 at 14:17, Michael Klaene wrote:
> Is there a simple configuration that I'm unaware of which will ALWAYS restore
> portlet mode changes to default upon login?

there's an automatic save option in JetspeedResources.properties, but it
doesn't seem to do much.

I want to make users be solely role based and prevent users from being
able to customised the portal at all, but this doesn't actually seem
possible - you can hide some of the customise buttons, but if the user
knows the link he/she can still do things. It seems to be a bug in the
role-based profile management, as I can definitely lock things down when
using per-user psml profiles.