See for comments below...

-Stijn

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dalton, Michael D" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jetspeed Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 5:02 PM
Subject: ToDoList portlet problem upgrading to Tomcat 5 / JDK 1.4.2_03

Hey folks, I just upgraded our Jetspeed 1.4 server to Apache Tomcat/5.0.18
and JDK 1.4.2_03-b02 .

Got most things up and running, however, Cone's ToDoList (To Do List)
portlet doesn't work again.  Under Tomcat 4 and JDK 1.3 I had it working
using mySQL.  I've made no changes to my mySQL install / configuration.  All
data tables are as they were before.

I also recompiled the ToDoList files under JDK 1.4.2.

Log shows:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
Requested Action not found:
com.cone.actions.portlets.todolist.ToDoListPortlet

-----
Shouldn't this read 'portlets.todolist.ToDoListPortlet', without the
'com.cone.actions' part? Doesn't Turbine automatically look in
<module-path>/actions/<action-path>, where <action-path> is the part you
specify in the portlet registry?
-----

Turbine looked in the following modules.packages path:
[com.cone, gov.nasa.ksc.portal.modules, org.apache.jetspeed.modules,
org.apache.turbine.modules]
at
org.apache.turbine.modules.ActionLoader.getInstance(ActionLoader.java:174)
... etc ... etc

-----
I think Turbine might now actually be looking in
src/java/com/cone/actions/com/cone/actions/portlets/todolist
-----

The cone portlet reference is set up in TurbineResources.properties:
module.packages=com.cone
module.packages=etc. etc.

And, this worked before.  Now, Jetspeed can't find them.  And yes, they are
on the server in the same place as before.

Any ideas for a solution?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet Business Manager
Computing Systems Services Branch