I am writing to this listserver to get some information on:

1) List of sites "preferrably Corporate Portals (CP)" running JetSpeed
or equivalent 'freebees'
2) Database for Login etc : MySQL (or equivalent - free DB's )
3) More custom designed portlets: (preferrably other than bundled ones
with Jetspeed)
4) Optionally: Scientific Contents .
5) Tutorials for design of Corporate Portals (Taxonomy)

I know it is nothing to do with 'problems or too techie' request. Pl.
share/contribute your knowledge.

I just completed reading few books on portals may be interest to this
community.

1) Designing Portals: Opportunities and Challenges (A Jafari, M Sheehan)
Inf.Sci. Publishing (2003)
2) Realizing the Promise of Corporate Portals: Leveraging Knowledge for
Bussiness Success (2003) JC Terra, Cindy Gordon (Publisher: Butterworth
Heinemann)
3) Chapter 3: Building Portals for Higher Education : Knowledge
Management Competitive Advantage in Higher Education A Serban, J Luan
(2002)

My Algorithm     :)

1) Create The Tool (e.g JetSpeed)
2) Use it !!!
3) Advance/Modify/Update: Develop it further
if (value > 0.8)
4) Go to: Step 2
else :
break;