We are using Jetspeed 1.4b4.  I can't find the portlet.  Is it bundled
with newer version?

Alex

"Jason Trust" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
02/26/2004 03:08 PM
Please respond to
"Jetspeed Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

"Jetspeed Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc

Subject
RE: where can I get detail on BasicAuthIFrame portlet

If you have installed JetSpeed, you have the portlet already.  There are
identified issues with Basic Authentication within an IFramePortlet you
might want to be aware of, check the recent postings for more
information.

Jason Trust
Corporate Technology Partners, Inc
Delivering Enterprise Solutions