The rundata is a request with some more function, so you can't "instantiate" it from
anywhere, only the service() method the servlet can do it, or the rundataservice from
what I know.

Be careful though, one request means one rundata in most cases, otherwise you'll have
data inconsistency.

You'll have to give the rundata to your object, at every request.

Aurelien