On Tuesday, March 9, 2004, at 01:23 PM, Stijn de Witt wrote:

I have attempted to get the $jslink in JSP myself, but I can't find it. If I
dump my request attributes in my template, I see a 'link' attribute, but
that is a JspLink or something, and I see a 'context', which is of class
GenericMVCContext. I tried calling getKeys() on that, but that causes
errors-a-plenty:

Have you tried the jetspeed:portletlink tag?
See examples under the JSP1_1andJetspeedTagLib and JSP1_2andJetspeedTagLib portlets