On Monday, March 29, 2004, at 10:45 AM, Reid Thompson wrote:

Could someone point me to a tar/zip/cvs repository of the latest village source( it appears that share.whichever.com is not responding)? I'm trying to get jetspeed to work with postgresql and am hitting the ....
com.workingdogs.village.DataSetException: Bad conversion: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "¬ísrjava.util.Hashtable»%!Jä¸F
loadFactorI [EMAIL PROTECTED] USER_IDt1x"
rethrown as org.apache.torque.TorqueException: Bad conversion: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "¬ísrjava.util.Hashtable»%!Jä¸F
loadFactorI [EMAIL PROTECTED] USER_IDt1x"

I keep a copy of the Village source here on my network Figured that if Village goes away, I'd have a backup plan You are welcome to it if you want it

You may want to contact the author, Jon Stevens, and see where the source is housed now
Perhaps the website is just down today