Yes I do use a proxy - I had no problems with the iframe-portlet so I thought this
wouldn't be a problem. What do I have to change/configure when I'm using a proxy?

Hi,

I configured the same portlet with Heise News in
tomcat_install_path\webapps\name_of_your_webapp\WEB-INF\conf\local-portlets.
xreg. It works fine.

I don't see a mistake in your configuration. Do you use a proxy ?

Robert