Thanks Stefano, that did it!!

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefano Bianchi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 1:17 AM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: Re: pane justification?

Dear Andrew,
if you use jsp for layout look at
[TOMCAT]\webapps\jetspeed\WEB-INF\templates\jsp\layouts\html\default.jsp

    <%// Enable for Debugging ("Included servlet Error: 500") Including:
screenJsp %>
      <jsp:include page="<%= screenJsp %>" flush="true" />

be sure valign="top".
If you use vm look at
[TOMCAT]\\webapps\jetspeed\WEB-INF\templates\vm\layouts\html\default.vm

          $screen_placeholder
be sure valign="top".

Default.jsp and Default.vm are quite powerful and easy to use for modifying the
general layout of your site.

Hope it helps, good luck
Stefano