From: Robert Gombotz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 6:01 PM
To: Jetspeed Users List
Subject: Re: Other DB

I can't help you directly, but  rmember very well, that a while ago, someone
was addressing this problem to the mailing list. he later fixed it, and sent
a detailed description of his steps to the mailing list. I looked through my
old emails, but couldn't find it.
Try to find it in the mailing archive! it's a common problem!

rob