On Apr 21, 2004, at 12:02 PM, Dalton, Michael D wrote:

See below for comments:
[snip]

Referencing appears much more buggy when a database is used to store
PSML. A file based PSML system seemed to work for us for several months
with no real problems.

We really need referencing to work, otherwise, the usefulness of the
application is very limited -- since we are going to need to use a
database to store PSML.

Does anyone know the specific java class files to look at that affect
referencing behavior.  I'll try to poke around there and see if I can
fix it.

Sure look at the reference implementation for starters:

o.a.j.om.profile.psml.PsmlReference

and the DB PSML service

o.a.j.services.psmlmanager.db.*

I'll try it out here possibly tomorrow.
Its been a while since I implemented references. I never tested it with DB PSML.

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software