Well I didn't harm poor Tommy Turbine in any way. I used the standard sql-Statements
to generate the tables for my database (turbine-mysql.sql and populate-mysql.sql) and
didn't change anything in them.
I gave my user portal every right possible - I even changed to the root user with all
rights.
I know that it isn't the connection because I can update the data of existing users
and I'm able to insert new users by hand.
Why is this thing bothering me so hard?