On May 3, 2004, at 1:44 AM, David Cornide Albo wrote:

Hello.

This is my question.

I'm working with JetSpeed 1.5.

I have a velocity template and I want to know if the portlet's state is normal or maximized to make a link between two portlets.

If portlet is in normal state I make $jslink.getPaneByName("myPortlet"), but if the state is maximized this sentence does not work, because "myPortlet" is not a pane. I want to try with $jslink.getPortletByName("myPortlet"), but first I must know the portlet's state.

Any idea?.

Thank in advance, I want your answers.

See JetspeedRunData interface. From vm:

$data.getMode()