Has anyone found a way or implementing the portal in such a way where you do
not have to worry baout the naonymous user? I can put some stuff in the code
to fake an anonymous users, but in actuality I di not even want to fake it.
I defintely do not need it in my database.

I have found a way to get to a full blown Login page minus any portlets, but
changing where my index page points to. However, I still see in the console
where it tries to get an anonymous user.

Any ideas?