Le 27 mai 04, à 15:10, Archana Turaga a écrit :
Hi,
I have two psml files default.psml (the one that comes up by default when the user logs in) and infoview.psml (navigated to using jetspeed:forward from one of the portlets in default.psml).

I have some portlets declared in infoview.psml that use setTemplate in their action classes to navigate to another jsp.
As a sample there is the following href link in one of our jsps:

Have you looked at the generated link in your HTML markup ? Is it well formed ? jetspeed:dynamicUri may contain it's own
query parameters in which case yours will never be used...

The above link would basically invoke a doPortview method in the action class declared for this jsp. The problem that i see here is that when i click on this link it takes me right back to the home page (default.psml). When i do a system.out in the java action class it is never executed. It almost seems like it needs to be told that it belongs to infoview.psml.

If this link is not used in the inforview page, then yes you need to explicitely set it in a page parameter or better use
<jetspeed:portletlink psml="infoview.psml" jspeid="<%=jspeid%>":/>

Also if there are submit buttons whose action is defined as dynamicUri those also do not seem to work.

Does anybody know what is going on here? How does dynamicUri tag work in jsp?

You probably try to activate a portlet from a different PSML page. By default Jetspeed only looks for portlets in the
currently loaded page.

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache Jetspeed - Enterprise Portal in Java