Von: Raphael Luta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 3. Juni 2004 23:09
An: Jetspeed Users List
Betreff: Re: AnonUser Page differs on browser

Floßmann Christoph wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I don't know whether I configured sth. wrong or if it is an known issue. With the IE
> everything works fine when I'm addressing localhost:8080/jetspeed the defined page
> from default.psml in the anon directory is opened. Trying this in Friefox fails.
> Some other page is shown and I didn't figure aut yet why this happens.
> Any suggestions?
>
> Chris

If you are redirected to a site named "www.localhost.xx", it's simply
that FireFox could not contact your site and redirected you to an
"related" Internet site through its keywords feature.

If you're sure your server is up & running and accessible from your
client, then this is probably caused by an incorrectly configured
jetspeed that send a 302 redirect to a mistyped URL.

If you need to validate this, download and activate the LiveHTTPHeaders
plugins of firefox. It will let you easily see the different
requests/repsonses issued and recieved by the browser.

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache Jetspeed - Enterprise Portal in Java