Hello Everybody,

I have a JSP which is displaying the News Titles from mysql database.

When i click(titles should have a link) on a particular title the corresponding
description of news should be displayed(from datbase) in a separete(another) portlet.

My Datbase is like this ::Table name -News

These are the columns in the news table ::

Title of News-Description of news-Date(News will be sorted by date)

I could display the JSP with news titles.I dont know how to manage interportlet
communication (one JSP to another JSP)..can anybody give guidelines who had idea in
this regard?.

Thank you,

Maruthi.