Jeremy, I think I finally found the error!!!
To call the doAddLink event, I'm using a button with a javascript call on
the onclick:

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
        function updateLinks() { window.location =
'$jslink.addQueryData("js_peid",
$portlet.ID).addQueryData("eventSubmit_doAddlinks", "1")'; }
</script>

but this javascript code was embedded inside this form:

<form name="article" method="post" enctype="multipart/form-data"
action='$jslink.getAction("IngresoArticulosPortletsAction")'>
</form>

And I removed the getAction() from the "action" part of the form, and it
finally works!

Very very thanks for your help, it was really helpful!!

Best Regards,
Carlos.

"Jeremy Ford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
01-07-2004 14:55
Por favor, responda a
"Jetspeed Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Para
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
cc
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto
RE: Template question

Send the vms and the xreg first.  Also, if you could, sent the parent
Portlets xreg fragment (if there is one).

Jeremy

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: "Jetspeed Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: Template question
>Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:05:43 -0400
>
>Jeremy, first of all, thank you for the time expending in my problem.
>I did exactly what you say, and your example works perfect, but when I
>replicate your coding to my app, it still failed. It's a very strange
>problem;  I've been checked a lot of times my code, and can't find the
>problem.
>Can I send you my whole files to see if you find my mistake??
>
>Thank you very much!
>

>"Jeremy Ford" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>30-06-2004 19:43
>Por favor, responda a
>"Jetspeed Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>

>Para
>"'Jetspeed Users List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>cc
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Asunto
>RE: Template question
>

>Here, try the following:
>
>Place the 2 vm files in your portlets/html directory.
>
>Use the following xreg entry:
>
><portlet-entry name="TestMVC" hidden="false" type="ref"
>application="false"
>parent="Velocity">
>             <title>MVC Test</title>
>             <description>Test MVC</description>
>         <parameter name="template" value="test" hidden="true"/>
>         <parameter name="viewtype" value="Velocity" hidden="true"/>
>         <parameter name="action" value="portlets.TestMVCAction"
>hidden="true"/>
>         <media-type ref="html"/>
>         <category>search</category>
>     </portlet-entry>
>
>Use this action:
>
>package org.apache.jetspeed.modules.actions.portlets;
>
>import org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.VelocityPortlet;
>import org.apache.turbine.util.RunData;
>import org.apache.velocity.context.Context;
>
>public class TestMVCAction extends VelocityPortletAction {
>                  protected void buildNormalContext(VelocityPortlet
>portlet, Context
>context,
>                                                  RunData rundata) throws
>Exception {
>
>                                  context.put("bnc", "BNC: works");
>                  }
>
>                  public void doEdit(RunData rundata, Context context)
>     {
>                                  this.setTemplate(rundata, "test2",
true);
>     }
>
>                  public void doAddlinks(RunData rundata, Context
context)
>{
>                                  context.put("links", "5");
>                  }
>
>}
>
>Does this work for?  Does it work how you expected it too?
>
>Jeremy Ford
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

This