Perhaps something has changed, there doesn't seem to be either a <unitTests> or a TestInterceptorAdapter in that file. I dearched for files containing TestInterceptorAdapter, and came up with this:

samwise jakarta-jetspeed-2 # find . -exec grep -H TestInterceptorAdapter {} \;
./components/cm/src/test/org/apache/jetspeed/components/CVS/Entries:/TestInterceptorAdapter.java/1.2/Wed Jun 23 18:31:10 2004//
./components/cm/src/test/org/apache/jetspeed/components/TestInterceptorAdapter.java:public class TestInterceptorAdapter extends TestCase
./components/cm/src/test/org/apache/jetspeed/components/TestInterceptorAdapter.java: public TestInterceptorAdapter()
./components/cm/src/test/org/apache/jetspeed/components/TestInterceptorAdapter.java: public TestInterceptorAdapter( String arg0 )
./components/cm/src/test/org/apache/jetspeed/components/TestInterceptorAdapter.java: suite = new TestSuite(TestInterceptorAdapter.class);
Binary file ./components/cm/target/test-classes/org/apache/jetspeed/components/TestInterceptorAdapter$ThreadTest.class matches
Binary file ./components/cm/target/test-classes/org/apache/jetspeed/components/TestInterceptorAdapter$ThreadTest2.class matches
Binary file ./components/cm/target/test-classes/org/apache/jetspeed/components/TestInterceptorAdapter.class matches

These are all either the source or classes from the source. I don't see it being named anywhere, but it's definitely being called...

Gerard.

David Le Strat wrote:

I have had the same behavior inconsistently (it works
once, does not the other).  Comment the test in your
components/cm/project.xml and you will be able to keep
moving.

Add this to <unitTests>

<excludes>
<exclude>org/apache/jetspeed/components/TestInterceptorAdapter.java</exclude>
</excludes>

David.

--- gm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On doing a maven allClean allBuild as per the
website getting-started, I
never manage to get any further than this:

test:compile:
    [javac] Compiling 7 source files to

/root/jakarta-jetspeed-2/components/cm/target/test-classes

test:test:
dbSetup:

    [junit] Running
org.apache.jetspeed.components.TestComponentManager
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0,
Time elapsed: 3.537 sec
    [junit] Running

org.apache.jetspeed.components.TestInterceptorAdapter

It hangs at TestInterceptorAdapter for hours. The
test db is running OK.
Anybody any ideas? This is really holding me up. I'm
running it (or
would be if I could get that far!) on tomcat 5 on
gentoo.

Cheers, Gerard.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: