Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to integrate its own web applications in Jetspeed portal ?

For an intranet, I want to put some Java/Struts web applications, Xsql pages, simple jsp pages and some perl and php pages.

I need to have a single entry point where the user can log on for the whole intranet. And according to his profil, let him access only to authorized applications.

I've the feeling that portals engine do not offer to integrate complex web applications but only less or more dynamic portlets.
Am I wrong ? Or maybe it's possible to encapsulate any web application in a portlet ?

Is there a product having these features ? Or a framework with this kind of API (user/group management, session access,...)

Regards,

Bj