Le lun 26/07/2004 à 17:46, Rene Medellin a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm just getting started with using Jetspeed 1.5. I am
> building with Maven, from the full source
> distribution, using the Jetspeed Plugin. I have
> created the directory:
>
> src/java/my/packaqe/dir/modules/localization
>
> in my maven project folder and placed my customized
> MyJetspeedLocalization_en.properties file in it.
>
> When I run the 'maven jetspeed:deploy' goal however,
> my localization module does not seem to be included in
> the .war file. My custom
> TurbineResources.properties.merge seems to be getting
> merged fine but since the file with the localized
> definitions is missing from the deploy, all my portal
> displays for text are things like:
>
> $l10n.TOP_LOGINHELP
> $l10n.TOP_TITLE
>
> instead of the appropriate localised value for the
> property.
>
> Anybody using the Maven Jetspeed plugin know what I
> need to modify to make sure my localization module
> gets included in the deploy goal?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Rene Medellin

Have you setup these prop in TurbineResource.properties.merge?

#to find you localization module
module.packages=my.appli.dir.modules

#to make it the first module to use, before the Jetspeed one
locale.default.bundles=my.appli.dir.modules.localization.myAppliLocalization,
           org.apache.jetspeed.modules.localization.JetspeedLocalization

Hope it will help

Cyrille