Hi Raphaël,

My previous post on this topic is dated from Friday (5 days ago).
My request was on how to retrieve the information the user is typing in
the form of my template.
I don't use the standard form of Jetspeed to customize my portlet,
because it doesn't serve my whishes.
I know how to put my own customization template, how to give her some
info (my objects). What i don't know is how you can retrieve the info
the user has typed in the form.
In the Action class?
In the ParameterPresentationStyle sub-class?
In the session?
In the request attributes?

I hope this enlighten my question.

Cyrille