Hi,

Mariusz Fitowski wrote:
Hello,

Jetspeed 1.5 has old commons-dbcp and commons-pool.
Please see JS1-484. In my environment(Linux), it
works fine by the fix!

I replaced these files in Tomcat and Jetspeed /lib  directories.

Don't work. While I try to add a new role there is a message: "Entity
Name Already Exists. Please choose another unique, identifying name."
But role is added in turbine_role table, and no directory is created.
:-(. Sequence is working good. No turbine_role.objectdata is filled.

I did not see the error when adding a new role. You may need to modify populate-postgres.sql. FYI. I'm developing a portal server based on Tomcat, Jetspeed(created by Jetspeed for Japanese project on SourceForge.jp) and Postgres on SourceForge.jp, and put the workspace to:

http://cvs.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jetplume/jetplume/
Build Script: ./build.sh
Torque conf: ./src/conf/portal/Torque.properties
Populate Postgres: ./src/sql/populate-postgres.sql

Thanks,
 shinsuke

This is happened in Jetspeed 1.5  compiled by Maven.

__________________________________________________ GANBARE! NIPPON! Yahoo! JAPANĦĦJOC OFFICIAL INTERNET PORTAL SITE http://mail.ganbare-nippon.yahoo.co.jp/