I have attached my presentation to the Jetspeed 2 wiki, http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2. It's a .ppt however I gave the presentation using OO1.1 Impress on Linux and it looked just fine.

Joachim Müller wrote:

I did a presnetation at my local java users group on JSR-168 in general, if you would like, I can send that to you.

yes that would be great. since the presentation is not commercial I can give it to the folks, only if it is good enough, of course ;-).

Also, we are now using Spring Framework to power J2, so you could also talk about that. David Taylor also has some preliminary stuff put together for the J2 book we are working on for Manning, but I don't now if we are allowed to give it out :( Also check out the Jetspeed 2 wiki, http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2, for the most up to date info.

The J2 book script would be perfect, but I understand it maybe too much to ask.

Thanks in advance, Joachim

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *