Hello.

Same problem here...

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stefano Bianchi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 2. August 2004 15:21
An: Jetspeed Users List
Betreff: Re: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in
prolog. (and xreg files)

Thank you (and sorry), this is the correct "cut & paste":

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<registry>
    <portlet-entry
        name="http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/channels/jetspeed.rss";
        hidden="false" type="ref" parent="RSS" application="false">
            <title>Jetspeed</title>
            <description>Jetspeed is a multi-device portal system with
                simple syndication capabilities</description>

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.NewRSSPortlet</classname>
        <url
cachedOnURL="true">http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/channels/jetspeed.rss<
/url>
    </portlet-entry>
    <portlet-entry
        name="http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/channels/turbine.rss";
        hidden="false" type="ref" parent="RSS" application="false">
            <title>Turbine</title>
            <description>Turbine is a java web application development
framework</description>

<classname>org.apache.jetspeed.portal.portlets.NewRSSPortlet</classname>
        <url
cachedOnURL="true">http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/channels/turbine.rss</
url>
    </portlet-entry>
</registry>

Really, everything seems right to me...Any further suggestion?
Stefano