It should be in your maven repo, ${user_home}/.maven/repository/portlet-api/jars.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hello.  I am now going to attempt to build a Hello World Portlet for Jetpseed-2.

After reading the http://wiki.apache.org/portals/Jetspeed2/DeployingCustomPortlets

I have a quick question.  Where do I get the .jar file to put in my classpath that
contains all the Java Portlet Methods (i.e. like when I put the Servlet.jar file in my
class path when I compile Servlets)?

thank you in advance,

--Brad Simonin

HTH,

*           Scott T. Weaver              *
*         <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            *
*     <http://www.einnovation.com>       *
*   Apache Jetspeed Enterprise Portal    *
*     Apache Pluto Portlet Container     *
* OpenEditPro, Website Content Mangement *
*     <http://www.openeditpro.com>       *