Le mer 04/08/2004 à 10:53, Raphaël Luta a écrit :
> Cyrille GACHOT wrote:

Thanks, it's much more clear to me now. I think I'll have to use the
second solution.
I tried the first solution for a simple case previously but never made
it work. Just to know in case I need it later : How can I retrieve the
information the user has typed in my custom UI for one parameter? It's
not clear to me and every things I tried have failed.

Thanks again for your patience.

Cyrille