Shen, Ching wrote:
I am trying to setup my jetspeed apps (ops) for WAP users who using blackberry devices.
User can access directly to wml file OK,
http://linuxdv01:8080/ops/wml/weather.wml

But if they use http://linuxdv01:8080/ops/, they view user anon whole default HTML page, instead only login portion.
Problem1: with WML enable only, user can't login
Problem: with HTML/WML enable , user can login, but get html view for user turbine instead wml view
What I did wrong or missing?
Please help. Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated

Make sure the client you use for testing is recognized as a WML compatible device in WEB-INF/conf/clients.xreg

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Apache Jetspeed - Enterise Portal in Java