Jeremy Ford wrote:

> Most of these jars are available directly from sun.  Please download them
> and place them into your local maven repository.
>
> Jeremy Ford
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> >From: Tod Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: Jetspeed Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Subject: v1.5 Build Prob
> >Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 09:50:06 -0400
> >
> >I'm trying to build jetspeed v1.5 using maven and am receiving the
> >following error:
> >
> >The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied
> >dependencies:
> >
> >activation-1.0.1.jar
> >javamail-1.2.jar
> >jaxp-1.2.jar
> >jdbc-2.0.jar
> >jndi-1.2.1.jar
> >stratum-1.0-b4-dev.jar
> >uddi4j-1.0.jar
> >maven-torque-plugin-3.2.jar
> >
> >How can I satisfy these dependencies?

Ok, I <think> I got past this problem.  It somehow seemed to have fixed
itself but I'm still getting used to Maven so I could have created
another problem.

Now while execexcuting maven -X war I see lines like the following:

    [junit] INFO - loading component: name=torque
class=org.apache.torque.Torque
config=webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties
    [junit] INFO - loading component: name=fulcrum
class=org.apache.fulcrum.Fulcrum
config=webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Fulcrum.properties
    [junit] INFO - Finished initializing all services!
    [junit] Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.517
sec
    [junit] Running
org.apache.jetspeed.services.registry.TestRegistryPersistence

and

    [junit] INFO - loading component: name=torque
class=org.apache.torque.Torque
config=webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties
    [junit] INFO - loading component: name=fulcrum
class=org.apache.fulcrum.Fulcrum
config=webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Fulcrum.properties
    [junit] INFO - Finished initializing all services!
    [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.039
sec
    [junit] Running org.apache.jetspeed.services.search.TestSearch

This all seems to be normal output.  The problem is once it gets past
the TestRegistryPersistence i get:

    [junit] INFO - loading component: name=torque
class=org.apache.torque.Torque
config=webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties
    [junit] INFO - loading component: name=fulcrum
class=org.apache.fulcrum.Fulcrum
config=webapp/WEB-INF/conf/Fulcrum.properties
    [junit] INFO - Finished initializing all services!

and then Maven hangs.

Is this a known problem?  Thanks for your patience.

Tod