Von: Stefano Bianchi [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 30. August 2004 09:51
An: Jetspeed Users List
Betreff: Scheduled jobs in TOMCAT/JETSPEED

Dear ALL,
I have Jetspeed 1.4-b3 running on TOMCAT 4.1.24.
I have an .exe I would like to execute periodically without any event-driven
action.
I know Turbine has some features about a Scheduler Service and probably
Jetspeed inherits it somehow.
Or is it something related to TOMCAT itself?
Can I launch an .exe (I have not the source code!) from a scheduled job?
Any hint appreciated.
Thank you
Stefano

Ing. Stefano Bianchi