Hello,

you cant change this behaviour :(

dave

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Ajonjolis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 2. September 2004 18:57
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: velocityPortlet and link

I have a problem with VelocityPortlets and VelocityPortletAction
My PortletA is define in registry  with default ActionA and TemplateA
In TemplateA i've got a link like this :
"1")More Info</a>

When i want to go to the DoDetail , it execute fine and there I set another
template with de setTemplate(rundata, "TemplateB"), but when  finalize the
execution of method doDetail, inmediatly execute  the buildNormalContext of
ActionA again, and so never foward to templateB.

What it´s wrong here? I suppose the link is bad.  It's possible to execute 2
differents actions (with there respective templates) in the same
VelocityPortlet?

Really appreciate your help.
Best regards
Alfonsina