Hi All,
We have developed a portal application using Jetspeed 1.4 and we are facing
performance issues. The application becomes slow when 15 concurrent users
access and it gives page not found error for more than 15 users. What could
be the problem? We have done load balancing and are running application on
Solaris.

Can I know what's the limit of number of users typically for a portal
application using Jetspeed? Are there any performance tuning to be done from
Jetspeed side to speed up?

Any pointers ???

Thanks & Regards,
Sunil.