Shen,

I just pulled from CVS and this problem has been addressed. You should be able to login using:

user/user, manager/manager, ... etc.

Randy Watler

Randy Watler wrote:

Shen,

Known issue if you are "trapped" in anon user.

Try hacking applications/security/src/webapps/WEB-INF/security/login/login.jsp:20 to allow login if request.getUserPrincipal().equals( "anon" )... I use something similar to login in the layout decorator instead of the security portlet.

Randy Watler

Shen, Yi wrote:

Hi,

I just built and deployed Jetspeed2. It's running under Tomcat 5. I tried to log in with turbine, admin, etc... but all failed. Any clue?

Thanks!

Yi Shen