Hi list,

 I am quite new to jetspeed. My probelm is that I try to create a link from one
portlet (inside the jsp tempalte) to another portlet with something like <a
href='<jetspeed:link template="DetailSearchPortlet"
action="portlets.DetailSearchPortletAction"/>'>Detail Page</a>. I want this second
portlet to be display in full screen with out any menu navigation. But when I click
the link to the desire portlet I only get the Jsaper Exception with the first message
like "Error encountered processing a template:
/layouts/html/default.jsporg.apache.jasper.JasperException at".  If I put this second
portlet in another .psml resource file and make a link to that resource file instead,
I would be able to click the link and the second portlet got displayed properly. Is it
possible to make a link directly to a portlet that was define in the portlet registry
without having to put this portlet in a psml resource file. Any suggestion on this
matter would be greately appreciated.

Regards,