Hi all,

Actually I am not quite sure if this question is for the jetspeed lists or a more generic "JSP" question.

I am working with jetspeed-1.5 and i am developing some jsp portlets, which communicate through passing parameters stored in the session.

Unforunately, if there are multiple SAME browsers (i.e multiple IExplorers or multiple Netscape Navigators) in the SAME PC that navigate in my application, they share the same session, and unexpected errors occur!

Can anyone please think of a possible solution?

Thanks in advance...

Nikos.