Hi,

I have two question about value passing.

(1) I have a dynamic array of checkboxes specified in jetspeed template.
How can their values be passed (checked or unchecked) to the server?

For example,
        #foreach ($file in $flist)
                <input type="checkbox" name=$file.name value=$file.state
$file.state/>
        #end

At the server, a Vector of files is used. Each element is the vector is
a record of file attributes. This way, $file.name and $file.state are
displayed correctly.

Is there any way to capture check box state (CHECKED or UNCHECKED)?

If I specify:
        <input type="checkbox" name=$file.name value=$file.state
!$file.state/>

What should be done at the servlet (such as file.state =
rundata.getParameters().????) ?

(2) How can a variable's value in javascript be passed to one variable
specified in vm template? Following is my try but it failed, $list value
captured is a string of "javascript:geta();". Do you have any
suggestion?

<script ...>
        var a;
        function geta()