Hello all!

I just upgraded from jetspeed 1.4 to jetspeed 1.5 (i know, i had to do
that a long time ago! ), but i am facing some problems:

I cannot add a jar that contains my own compiled java classes. All i want
to do is to add in the
jetspeed_home/webapp/WEB-INF/web.xml file something like:
<servlet>
        <servlet-name>
            init
        </servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>
           package_name.java_class
        </servlet-class>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>

Where do I have to put the java-package? Where do i have to put neccessary jars in order to compile the java-package? i try to compile the source code with: maven -Dmaven.test.skip=true dist:install

But it fails, because it does not find the neccessary jars in order to
compile my java code.

Any ideas please?

Nikos.