I am using jetspeed 1.5, and  I am trying to deploy it into a web cluster. I use
jboss-3.2.4 to provide cluster service and web server.  Jboss-3.2.4 supply web service
with tomcat plug-in. I use apache2 as load balance server.

So the configuration is
war                                       cluster and web server
     load-balance server
Jetspeed 1.5                        Jboss 3.2.4 (tomcat plugin)
apache2.0

I found that jetspeed 1.5 can not be clustered.  If I add line "<distributable/>" into
web.xml of all clustered jetspeed.war, an error message "There has been an error!"
will be shown.

Can Jetspeed 1.5 support cluster? If no, which version of jetspeed support cluster? If
yes, how should I do, is there any document?

Thank you very much