Sez wrote:

Hi people,
I have some portlets with event "doSave". I want that some users, without
permission, cann't save data, and they can call event Save. I tried put in
security.xreg this entry...
<security-entry name="insert">
<title>Permission To Insert</title>
<access action="doSave">
<allow-if role="user"/>
</access>
<access action="dosave">
<allow-if role="user"/>
</access>
<access action="eventSubmit_doSave">
<allow-if role="user"/>
</access> <access action="eventsubmit_dosave">
<allow-if role="user"/>
</access>
<access action="view">
<allow-if role="guest"/>
</access>
<access action="view">
<allow-if role="user"/>
</access>
</security-entry>

But, a guest can call doSave... Any idea or I must use jetspeed API in the
event dosave to check the permission???

Actions not being secured is a major missing piece in Jetspeed-1.

Make the check yourself in your doSave() method:

if (JetspeedSecurity.checkPermission(
(JetspeedUser) data.getUser(),
resource or entry or portlet, // see JetspeedSecurity api

         "dosave")

or

            String username = data.getUser().getUserName();
            if (!JetspeedSecurity.hasRole(username, "dosave"))

--
David Sean Taylor
Bluesunrise Software