Hi all,

   Here i have already added one simple jsp page in jetspeed portlet
using admin-->portlet browser tool which contain simple output. But i
have problem when i call the simple bean in this page. so if i want call
the Java Bean with this jsp file then it gives me error.

The content of my jsp file is ::

<jsp:useBean id="bean" scope="session" class="MyClass"/>
<%
out.println("From Bean " + bean.getMessage());
%>

The content of MyClass.java is ::
public class MyClass {
     public String getMessage() {
          return "Hello World";
     }
}

then in portlet that i have added it gives me error like this ::

Error encountered processing a template:
/portlets/html/HelloWorlds.jsporg.apache.jasper.JasperException:
/WEB-INF/templates/jsp/portlets/html/HelloWorlds.jsp(1,1) The value for
the useBean class attribute MyClass is invalid. at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:39) at

so any one of u have idea reagarding this then pls help me

Regards,
Amit Soni