Hi,
We have developed a portal application that is built on Jetspeed Framework.
Our application has huge user database (10000 users) and because of this we
were doing a reliability testing of the application with 200 simultaneous
users.

After 5 hrs of test, the application gives the below error saying that
Torque could not get connection from DB. Any idea what could be the problem?
Why are we getting this error after 5 hrs of application running
successfully?

2004 21:52:05 ERROR] -
java.lang.NullPointerException: Connection object was null. This could be
due to a misconfiguration of the DataSourceFactory. Check the logs and
Torque.properties to better determine the cause.
        at org.apache.torque.util.Transaction.rollback(Transaction.java:179)
        at org.apache.torque.util.BasePeer.doSelect(BasePeer.java:1333)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.turbine.BaseTurbineUserPeer.doSelectVillageR
ecords(BaseTurbineUserPeer.java:419)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.turbine.BaseTurbineUserPeer.doSelectVillageR
ecords(BaseTurbineUserPeer.java:386)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.om.security.turbine.TurbineUserPeer.doSelectUsers(Turbin
eUserPeer.java:111)
        at
org.apache.jetspeed.services.security.turbine.TurbineUserManagement.getUser(
TurbineUserManagement.java:179)
rethrown as

Thanks,
Regards,