miten mehta wrote:

Hello,

I have problem with not knowing how to redeploy my
portlets war file.  I delete/replace in deploy dir it
skips initial deployement and contents are not updated
in webapp/myapp dir.  In fact if I delete myapp dir
then it will stay empty.  can one tell me how to get
myapp to get redeployed as expected.

Miten.

When you delete/replace the .war file in your deploy directory, is Jetspeed running in the application server at this time?

If you redeploy when the server is not running, it will not pick it up

-- David Sean Taylor Bluesunrise Software [EMAIL PROTECTED] [office] +01 707 773 4646 [mobile] +01 707 529 9194