Robin Antony wrote:
Hi,
I am working on Jetspeed 1.X, I would like to achieve a new functionality. In the enhanced multi column layout in the customize pane would it be possible to have the content of the portlet appear there as well. So when a person drags and drops the portlet around he would also be able to see the content that would apear in it. Has anyone tried doing this before. It would be great if someone could give me tips on how we could achieve this.

It should not be very difficult to do. You already have a reference to the portlets ID so you can simply customize the multimcolum-customize template to use $jetspeed.getContentById($portlet.id) instead of displaying the portlet properties.

--
Raphaël Luta - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://portals.apache.org/